We thank you for choosing to purchase The Adventures of Jai Jai Binks. We look forward to seeing you again!
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, Jai Jai Binks and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website and products sold.
Minors are not allowed to purchase from this website without the consent of an adult or guardian.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website/Product material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website/Product material;
- Using this Website/Product in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website/Product;
- Using this Website/Product contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website/Product, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website/Product;
- Using this Website/Product to engage in any advertising or marketing without the consent of the owners.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Jai Jai Binks from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Jai Jai Binks is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Jai Jai Binks is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Jai Jai Binks and you in relation to your use of this Website/Product and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Canada federal courts located in British Columbia for the resolution.